Smooth and buff the nails on your hands and feet with salon-quality precision using PureNails Professional Manicure & Pedicure System. This complete 7-piece set includes everything you need to keep your hands and feet beautifully groomed year-round.
- 7 Interchangeable Attachments: PureNails comes with all the tools necessary to get your hands and feet in tip-top shape.
- Two Speed Settings: With two speed settings, PureNails makes it easy to lower the speed to treat delicate areas or increase the speed to handle more difficult spots. It also has an option for clockwise and counter-clockwise operation.
- LED Grooming Light: PureNails has a built-in LED light that brightens the grooming area to help you achieve the best result possible.
- Spiral Spring AC Adaptor: With PureNails you never need to buy batteries. The energy-efficient nail tool is powered by a spiral spring, long-reaching AC adapter that offers more powerful and consistent speed than battery-operated units.
- Convenient Carrying Case: PureNails travels and stores easily with its own vinyl zipper case.
7-PIECE ATTACHMENT SET
- Sapphire Filing Disk, Coarse (shortens thick nails easily)
- Sapphire Filing Disk, Fine (files nails with precision and safety)
- Sapphire Cone (removes dry skin and calluses)
- Felt Cone (smooths and polishes nails)
- Sapphire Callus Rasp (rapidly removes dry skin on heels and soles)
- Cylindrical Milling Cutter (grinds thick, lignified nails)
- Flame Milling Cutter (removes ingrown nails)
- Includes 7 interchangeable sapphire-coated attachments that effectively smooth corns and calluses, remove excess cuticles, and file, shape and buff nails
- Features a built-in LED light that brightens the grooming area to help you achieve the best result possible
- Powered by a long-reaching AC adapter that offers more powerful and consistent speed than battery-operated units (100-240V AC Adapter)
- Offers two speed settings to effectively treat both delicate areas and rough calluses
- Travels and stores easily with its own premium vinyl carrying case