ParaBath Paraffin Bath provides soothing moist heat to warm joints, tissue and skin. The ParaBath system is ideal for the treatment of patients suffering from pain associated with arthritis, strains, sprains, joint stiffness, and it is also used to increase range of motion. The deep oversized tank allows easy immersion of hand and wrist, foot and ankle, or elbow. Made of stainless steel, the tank features an insulated outer housing to help retain heat. A variety of high quality accessories are available.
- Provides soothing moist heat to warm joints, tissue and skin
- Ideal for the treatment of arthritis, strains, sprains, joint stiffness, sports injuries, dry skin and to increase range of motion
- Deep oversized stainless steel tank with insulated outer housing allows easy immersion of hand and wrist, food and ankle, or elbow
- Thermostatically controlled from 126-134 degrees Fahrenheit, requires 110/120 volts
- Includes 6 lbs. unscented paraffin, with additional refills and other accessories available for purchase separately