“It’s not everyday you find a company that offers reasonably priced kabuki brushes that are high quality.”
Best Use: The Flat Top Kabuki Makeup Brush is a versatile brush, but it is most commonly used for foundation application. The flat top bristles are perfect for medium to heavy coverage on the larger areas of the face. It also works well as a finishing brush. Buy 2 and use one for your foundation, and one for your finishing powder.
Kabuki Brush Works With Liquids, Creams, Powders, Mineral Cosmetics
Pro Tip: Use the Beauty Junkees mini Flat Top Kabuki to apply concealer to any problem spots using a stippling technique. Stippling is done by quickly dotting the brush against the skin to spread the product.
Highest Quality Materials
- Dense Synthetic Bristles: They key to great foundation brushes is in the bristle density. Beauty Junkees Kabuki Brushes maximize the number of bristles to ensure the makeup is applied to your face and not absorbed into the brush. Our no shedding synthetic bristles are non-allergenic for even the most sensitive skin types.
- Wood Handle: The solid wood handle ensures a long lasting brush, while providing stability in your application process.
- Copper Ferrule: The double crimped ferrule is made from high quality copper, which is the best choice in high end makeup brushes.
Look No Further – this is the BEST Foundation Brush you will ever use! Makes a great gift too!
- NEW TO FOUNDATION BRUSHES? This Flat Top Kabuki Makeup Brush isn’t any ordinary brush. This is a must have makeup staple for every cosmetic bag. The dense synthetic bristles make your routine quicker, with better coverage that lasts longer.
- STOP USING YOUR FINGERS! Yes, please, stop applying foundation with your fingers. Your pores don’t need any extra bacteria and oils.
- BRISTLE QUALITY IS KEY TO FLAWLESS COVERAGE: A premium quality foundation brush makes your foundation look more even, consistent, and blended, and lets you build coverage in problem areas. Our pro quality synthetic bristles are soft, yet just the right density to pick up and distribute liquid foundation evenly. Synthetic bristles use less product to achieve the desired look.
- MULTI-TASKING BRUSH: Most commonly used with liquid foundation to set the canvas, this flat top makeup brush also works great blending with powder, primer, bb cream, and minerals to build coverage, setting your look, and concealing even the most problematic skin type (redness, uneven skin tones, large pores, acneic, dermatitis).
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY: COMPARES TO SIGMA, MAC, BARE MINERALS. Read the reviews; they speak for themselves.